From: Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Howto find all macros in a document and
delete or deactivate them?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 10 November, 2011, 2:02

On 11/09/2011 07:02 PM, drew wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 17:55 -0500, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

>>> Drew's method will work just fine if what you mean to do is to remove
>>> all macros contained in a document (as opposed to removing all
>>> references to macros from inside the document; in a button or an
>>> associated event, for example).
>>>
>> See if you can make the document current and run this macro....
>>
>> Sub RemoveAllContainedLibs
>>     Dim sNames
>>     Dim oLibs
>>     Dim i%
>>
>>     oLibs = ThisComponent.BasicLibraries
>>     sNames = oLibs.getElementNames()
>>     For i = UBound(sNames) To LBound(sNames) Step -1
>>       oLibs.removeLibrary(sNames(i))
>>     Next
>>     oLibs = ThisComponent.DialogLibraries
>>     sNames = oLibs.getElementNames()
>>     For i = UBound(sNames) To LBound(sNames) Step -1
>>       oLibs.removeLibrary(sNames(i))
>>     Next
>> End Sub
>>

>> --
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Excellent - the only problem is, and it aint yours per so, is removing
> libraries from a document - at least with LibO 3.4.4 as that is what I
> tried it on - does not set the dirty flag for the documnet. So if you
> run the macro and close the document the change isn't saved...arrrgh.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I considered changing the macro to set the
document dirty (I think that I can do that), but, decided it was not
worth the trouble to look up how to do it....

I upgraded to Fedora 16, installed LO 3.4.3, and then the next day they
release 3.4.4.... <sigh>. So that is the same version that I tested with
as well.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php