Hi Tom,

Tom wrote (15-11-11 13:05)

I tried searching the archives but could only find these 2 links
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Postgresql-with-LibO-3-3-2-BASE-td2784421.html

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Postgresql-with-LibO-3-3-2-BASE-td2794187.html

I would like to copy&paste the answer into a wiki and then work at the
formatting later.  Which would be a better address?

Looks a good idea. Thanks for that.
(Mind I did not look at the info itself.)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Base/PostGreSql
or
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/PostGreSql
or just use
Postgresql

First would have my preference.
However, as fas as I remember, adding the right tags or keywords to the wiki page, is used for proper tracking, linking etc.

I would suggest that either you take example of existing pages, or you ask at the Website list.

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org