Hi Leif,

Leif Lodahl wrote (29-11-11 09:37)

I often need to have text strings other that dialog labels. This can be
error messages, status line messages and msgbox() text.

Does anyone here has experience with developing localizable macros?

I have somthing simple done in my extension
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/ct2n-convert-text-to-number-and-dates/releases/1.4.0/converttexttonumber-1.4.0.oxt/view

Just a function with all strings. YOu could have thought about that yourself ;-)

But IIRC, there was some way too, to use the xml file that contains the translated strings for the dialogs..

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org