From: Stephan Zietsman <szi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: re: So what's with LibO 3.5?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 12 January, 2012, 7:37

Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> Hmm, the callout leaders for comments didn't get reviewed. Sometimes comments
> on a phrase overlap. It should be better to use highlights rather than
> arrowheads for the 'comment' callout(balloon). I use this feature a lot :(

LibreOffice 3.5 is still in the beta phase and I think bug reports are
very welcome.  Please have a look whether or not a bug report (or
enhancement request, whatever you want to call it) has already been
filed at bugs.freedesktop.org and add your comments to it.  If not,
feel free to file a new one, with a severity of "enhancement".  For
more info on bug reporting:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport.

Regards
Stephan