On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 07:56 -0800, mnatiello wrote:
> Hallo
> I have to insert photographs on a Write document. By dragging the pictures
> from
> a file manager or inserting them via "insert -> picture -> from file" the
> pictures
> get a default size: picture width fits page width (A4 portrait).
> I want to change this default. I need the pictures to be anchored as
> character, with
> default width 7cm (so that I could get pictures displayed 2 by 2 on the
> page).
> In the far past, OO3.0.0.9, this was done by redefining the graphics part of
> the
> default style. This solution does not exist any more. The default style may
> be changed,
> but the picture still enters with "full width".
>
> How can I change the default size and anchor of pictures in a Write document
> once
> and forever?
>
> Thanks,
> Mario

     I suggest you create a frame that has the properties you want the
picture to have default width and two columns. Then create an AutoText
with these properties. If you want a frame that is 7 cm wide with only
one column, create an AutoText with these properties. Then anytime you
want to insert a picture select the appropriate AutoText and insert the
picture into the frame.

--Dan