On 01/19/2012 01:30 AM, Pedro wrote:
Suggestion Two:   I would like to see a "navigation" tool (short-cut) or
whatever you call it/them, that when used will send the user to the end of
any type document or form and to the end of the last line, data, etc.  At
present, I have not found any such "tool" to do this.  I have to manually
scroll down to the end of the document in order to add more data to a
document.  This can be very time consuming particularly if there is a
large amount of data.  This navigation tool needs to be available for all
types of documents, forms, data sheets, whatever.

Ctrl+End does this. And Ctrl+Home does the reverse (jump to the beginning.
This works in most (all?) OSes and applications.

Also, <F5> gives you navigation toolbar called 'Navigator'.
Select what you want to navigate(search) like tables, frames, sections, etc.
Then normal next/previous page button will change to your setup.
For an example, if you have 10 tables scattered throughout 200 pages of document, goto Navigator<F5>, select 'Tables', then with only 10 clicks you can go through(find) all tables easily.