Harold,
    Thanks for your reply.
When I copied & pasted the page in question, the result was unchanged; all was visible on-screen, but the 2 last paragraphs did not print. In those 2 paragraphs, I am unable to find any setting which would account for their 'going invisible'... As to the Help "changes">"review function" -- that does not seem to have any join to what my problem is, in fact it only refers to spreadsheets. I see that you are in London -- not that that, or where my dad's family comes from has a thing to do with anything, but I'll toss it in anyway; my dad's father was from the village of Arnold in Nottinghamshire UK & came to the USA on the Lucitania (sister ship to the ill-fated Lusitania), on its last voyage across the Atlantic before WWI. I had an Uncle Harry Noone, from Notts, who was a Crown Chauffeur [I may have the term wrong, but he drove for the Government], had been Master of two different Masonic Lodges there, and spent his final days as a resident of the Masonic Home in York Any way, thanks for your attempts to help - small world & seemingly smaller, daily & if we are not helping one another, thing would really look bleak.
George