On 2012-01-26 5:05 PM, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
Hi,
Tanstaafl wrote (13-01-12 22:17)

Whenever I try to copy some cells from a spreadsheet and paste the into
an Impress Presentation Libreoffice (and Openoffice used to do the same
thing) totally locks up goes into never-never land, and I have to kill
it.

No problem for me in 3.5.0rc1 (only I tested now).
So please give more details, as others to help finding where the problem
might be.

Any chance you could try in a stable version?

We are using 3.4.3, 3.4.4 and 3.4.5 (haven't updated all yet)...

this was also a problem in older version going all the way back to Openoffice days...

A simple 'paste' (or Ctrl-V) results in the problem, but 'Paste Special' and clicking OK (keeping the default selection of calc8) works fine...

I really don't know what other details I can give... these are all standard installs, on Windows XP Pro sp3 fully patched (I thought I already gave those details though - if not, my bad)...