On Tue, 2012-02-07 at 22:17 +0000, e-letter wrote:
> On 07/02/2012, Nino Novak <nn.l...@kflog.org> wrote:
> >
> > As a consequence: It would help most, if the database set up barrier could
> > be
> > lowered.
> >
> > We therefore should ask (and try to learn) what makes database creation so
> > difficult, and how could we contribute to ease the learing curve?
> >
> > Or directly: how can we make database creation easy and a low-threshold
> > task?
> >

> The statement made by someone that databases requires planned design
> _first_ is important to remember. But for a novice how do you make the
> plan?
>
> This is why the original poster was asked the question why did
> spreadsheet names have to be changed, although he doesn't think it
> important. It is important to know the objective.

Sorry - and without comment on the new discussion going on here - but it
was not important in the case of the question asked earlier.

The user asked how to rename sheets in Calc - end of story.

If you don't want to answer that question, then don't answer - but don't
open the door and show him two young men in white shirts offering to
save his soul..

or - answer his, perfectly valid, question first and then offer the
sermon, but what he got was a sermon and no answer to his question.

Respectfully,

//drew