Hi Alex,
I renamed the libreoffice directory under .conf and tried to install the
connector -
didn't work. Then I saw that after the attempt there were actually TWO
mysqlc.uno.so files within the
directorytree of .conf/libreoffice:
./libreoffice/3/user/extensions/tmp/extensions/luq2qioc.tmp_/mysql-native-connector-1.0.1-linux-32bit.oxt/mysqlc.uno.so
as well as
./libreoffice/3/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/luq2qioe.tmp_/mysql-native-connector-1.0.1-linux-32bit.oxt/mysqlc.uno.so
I wonder what's wrong.
Heinrich

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 13:03:16 +0100, Alexander Thurgood