-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Can't get Spanish distionary to stay selected
Date:   Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:38:04 -0800
From:   llusc...@sbcglobal.net
To:     webmas...@krackedpress.com

In LibreOffice 3.4. I've tried everything, read all the forums. Downloaded  the
recommended Spanish oxt file from Extensions. Extension Manager shows it as
installed. But when I try to set it as the dictionary for my document, the only
place it stays checked for is Selection. I have Spanish (Mexican) set as my
default language. When I try to establish Spanish as my SpellChecking language
in Writing Aids, it does not stay selected. It appears in the selection box,
then I click Close, but when I open the Writing Aids dialog again, it has
reverted to English.

AND, the spell checker doesn't check anyway -- just asks Start at top? then
says everything is fine. In a document full of misspellings and gibberish.

Help!

Lenore