On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 14:00 -0500, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
> Here is a question then,
> What was used to create the following file?
> Was it the Writer2epub extension or some other package?
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6c/0100GS3-GettingStartedLibO.epub
>
> So far, it seems that the "Getting Started" manual is the only one with
> that file format included in the listing.  Maybe the others should be
> done so as well, since there seemed to be a comment on a different
> thread about having the documentation available for iPads and the other
> tablet technology.
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

     Jean was the one that did some work on ePUB that she mentioned to
us who are working on documentation. She mentioned Calibre as the
software she used.
     I have been working on converting some of my draft versions of the
Base Guide chapters using Calibre. I'm also using Sigil as a ePUB
editor. (I work on the underlying XHTML of the document. ePUB is a zip
file that uses XHTML.)

--Dan