From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check for 3.4.5 on Win7 not working
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 17 February, 2012, 0:20

Her laptop is faster than my quad.  It is a desktop replacement.

There is hardly any space used on the drive itself.  She has not had
time to place anything on it.

I wish I had a machine as fast as her laptop.

I still have to add Virus protection and other utilities as well.  LO
was the first package to be installed on the thing.  I added some video
files [less than 3 Gig total] to the laptop so she could watch them later.

So I doubt it is an issue with a too full system or one needing to be
defragged, etc., etc..  She has had it less than 1 week and I said, I
was the first one to place anything on the drive.  She does not even
have Internet yet.