On 28/02/2012 16:44, e-letter wrote:On 27/02/2012,
MoolsMmools.marinair@gmail.comwrote:I'm currently running Windows Vista.A
mistake...When I click on the icon I get some startup details and then a windows
message saying L.O has stopped working.

Tried a few cycles of un-install and reinstall but keep getting the same
problem.

Any thoughts?Please contact m$ and tell us your experience.A mistake...I've run
Vista for nearly three years without any major problems apart from this.
However in 2012, who gives a sh!t about the OS.

I didn't post this problem because I expected a simple resolution, although
that would have been nice.

My intention was to warn others who might have been seduced by the happy
combination of Vista and previous versions of L.O., as indeed I was.