Le 16/03/12 14:19, Mark Stanton a écrit :

Hi Mark,

> The problem I'm having is that the person's name is the only line
> that is printed with the contents of the fields!  All the other
> address fields just print with the field name!  It's the correct
> fieldname, and they appear or disappear correctly depending on
> whether they have text in them or not, but I don't want the field
> names, I want the contents!

Sounds like a bug to me, or else a problem with a conditional paragraph
setting. Do the paragraphs with the problem (i.e. those that show the
Field Reference and not the content) have an associated conditional
paragraph setting ?

Methinks also of the bug that affected activation of non-printable
characters (paragraph returns etc), which was a result of a bug which,
when exporting to PDF, caused the configuration setting to be
deactivated (XML property within the user's confguration). I don't know
whether this was actually fixed or not.

Alex