From: Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Writer is erasing JOOScripts on
save
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Tuesday, 27 March, 2012, 10:40

Tom Davies wrote (27-03-12 10:47)
> Hi :) Hmm, i think the 3.4.x branch is better at the moment.  The
> 3.4.3 is ok but the 3.4.6 is better.  We are still having quite a few
> people write in to grumble about regressions or new problems with the
> 3.5.x branch.

So then compare the current situation with the time the 3.4.0 or 3.4.1 was
released. And also consider that people in the 3.4 branch have accepted certain
regressions or found a work around. And of course the bugs that are in 3.4.x
and not in 3.5...
I did and do not write that 3.5.2 is always better. But IMO there's a good
change. Business should just always check before deploying (or - depending on
the situation even better - have professional support).

Cheers,

--  - Cor
- http://nl.libreoffice.org