From: ptoye <l...@ptoye.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Problems importing an OO database into LO
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 6 April, 2012, 17:54

I have an OO database, and am trying out LO, and am having at least one
problem. There is a form which is based on a query whose results are
displayed in a grid, and various fields are copied into subform fields to
allow me to update them. In OO everything is fine. The attached screenshots
show what I mean.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3890826/LOBaseBug.zip
LOBaseBug.zip