On 04/19/2012 12:36 PM, Helen wrote:
I've also been wondering how I can go back to OpenOffice, wondering
whether I should uninstall LibreOffice first.
I've had trouble with LibreOffice refusing to print in landscape mode.
  I googled and learned that it's a known issue -- at least a few
people have reported this.  I've tried everything I know (not much) to
fix it, but, although Print Preview looks fine, anything printed
in landscape mode is distorted.  So I'm thinking of getting rid of
Libre Office and re-installing Open Office.  I'm not a sophisticated
user and  not even sure I know how to do this correctly.

In Windows uninstall LO first, then install OOo, I forget the exact steps. In Linux use your package manager to uninstall LO and Install OOo. I have no idea for a Mac.
<snip>

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com