Am 21.05.2012 14:40, schrieb James Knott:

>> How would I add a menu like this
>>
>>    http://ipir.at/menu
>>
>> to the panel, without activating QuickStarter?
>>
>> Stefan

> About all you could do is place the LO Suite icon there, and then
> choose what you want to do.

Well, no. The LO suite icon will show me the StartCenter, but only
if LO is not running already. Otherwise it´s not so easy to navigate
for the "Open From Template" dialog, for example.

:-)

Sure, one can work around the missing QuickStarter, and I am
immediately willing to accept it, if there is at least one good
reason. But, I am not willing to accept arrogant statements like:

"The devs did you a great favor & removed it."

without any substance.

;-)

Stefan