search again, I didn't keep, but nor did I dream up, the half dozen responses I
got,  you might be skipping over the responses because I originally alluded to
the thought it might have something to do with a Java problem, because Zotero
was producung error  mesages mentioning Java -- no one at all addressed the
problem when I sent a report to the Zotero Troubleshooting forum though