Whoa! You posted concerns re exporting LO 3.5 to PDF w zotero entries? Sorry,
but never saw the post and it's news to me as my install of 3.5.3.2 works
perfectly with export of zotero cites and works cited to PDF -AND I would be
very put out if it stopped working. Could someone point me to the current bug
on this? Not to say a bug will be addressed (the quicklook issue has not been
touched  though the solution appeared to be available) but it's nice to keep an
eye on such.....