2012/7/17 Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knu...@gmail.com>:
> 2012/7/17 Gilles <codecompl...@free.fr>:
>> Thanks for the tip. Didn't think of this.
>>
>> In the same vein, after I created a list of possible items for the drop-down
>> box to be displayed in that column, is it possible to select some cells
>> through CTRL, and apply the same item for all of them?
>>
>> For instance, I'd like to select all the cells for food shopping,
>> right-click on the selected section and choose "FOOD" from the drop-down
>> list.
>>
>> I assume it's not possible to select the rows themselves, but selecting the
>> cells individually is good enough.
>
> I don't thinks that's possible. The easiest thing is probably to
> select one cell, select FOOD, hit Ctrl+c, select all the other cells
> in which you want the word FOOD (using Ctrl or Shift), hit Ctrl+v. Not
> too much extra work, I think.

By the way, if you entered FOOD in one cell, entering a single ”F” in
another cell will probably suggest ”FOOD” anyway, so you probably
won't need to enter more than a single ”F” into those other cells
anyway. There are always more than one way to do things. In most
cases, anyway…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ