I must say that we down under are now slowly undertaking a country wide
program to get majority of the country connected through fibre. I for
one had a digger parked on my front lawn for 2 weeks while they where
laying it down my street. only there is a catch to this scheme we are
unable to connect to it until 2015! or at least thats for my region
(taranaki)

--

  antiso...@myopera.com