omega
        The
Omega sector
America's Last
Line of
Defense

*I dump it off to a HP Laser jet 1522 something and it prints like crazy has fax, Printer. copier, and scanner all in one thing I got it for free seems the office has windows and the driver got lost and the printer would not work any more AWW GEE ! I pugged it in and turned it on and started printing

So they got another one ( same as this one ) and I got this one with a NEW printer cartridge in it . . standing in right spot a right time I guess It Says I can go thru about 10 of the 500 sheets per package things from Walmart or Staples and so far I have only used it for about 1 package of paper stil got about 30 in the printer and 50 or so left in the package so Next month I splurge and get another package of paper

*