Hi :)
Just thought people might like a few equations to see what Wolfgang is driving
at
"
As the old (is it really a joke) goes...
>From http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/humor/equation.html

Knowledge is Power
Time is Money
and as every engineer knows, Power is Work over Time.

So, substituting algebraic equations for these time worn bits of wisdom, we get:

1.  K = P
2.  T = M
3.  P = W/T

Now, do a few simple substitutions:

Put W/T in for P in equation (1), which yields:

4.  K = W/T

Put M in for T into equation (4), which yields:

5.  K = W/M

Now we've got something. Expanding back into English, we get:

""Knowledge equals Work over Money.""

What this MEANS is that:

a)  The More You Know, the More Work You Do, and
b)  The More You Know, the Less Money You Make.

Solving for Money, we get:

6.  M = W/K

Money equals Work Over Knowledge.

>From equation (6) we see that Money approaches infinity as Knowledge
>approaches 0, regardless of the Work done.

What THIS MEANS is:

""The More you Make, the Less you Know.""

Solving for Work, we get

7.  W = M K

Work equals Money times Knowledge

>From equation (7) we see that Work approaches 0 as Knowledge approaches 0.

What THIS MEANS is:

""The stupid rich do little or no work.""
"

Nice eh?  Even maths 'proves' Wolfgang is correct :)  Have a good weekend all!
Make sure you get a chance to relax and enjoy :)