On 17.10.2012 16:07, Pertti Rönnberg wrote:
BRAVO Anne-Ology!!
Exactly that message - only in other words -- I have repeatedly tried to tell to the LibO-experts (devs) since January: they must take a brake in developing and take a certain version (e.g. 3.4.xx) and make every module of the suite - Base included - absolutely free of bugs and inconsistencies both in programming and the instructions and especially the LibO-Help. Every feature shall have a clear explanation and a detailed guiding how-to in the LibO-Help -- easily understood by any average non-expert user.

I cannot agree more.
I started with 3.5.4 a few month ago and saw some problems disappearing in 3.5.5 and 3.5.6. Currently I am hesitating to upgrade to 3.5.7.
I hope the dev-team listens to Pertti's words.