Hi :)
The list of enhancement requests is not like a waiting list or a queue.  It's
more like a pool.  People pluck out things they like the look of and have a
go.  Different people have different reasons for liking the look of something.
Some people are looking for "Easy Hacks" while others are ready for more of a
challenge and that's just 1 aspect.  So, it might be a good plan to 1st post
the enhancement request and then look around for work-arounds.

Have you considered 'printing' to file and set the format to PDF?  That might
give a result that you can hang onto and look through at leisure rather than
having to get through it all in one go.