Hi Folks,

- - Jay - perhaps you can get us started with the how-tos for the
following as I haven’t figured them out yet, as a bone fide newbie,
and they would be helpful to other newbies?

Subject: Re: e: [libreoffice-users] Word 2003 to Libre Writer - Comparison Chart
From: Jay Lozier <jsloz...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:11:00 -0500
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

+1
Like Steve I rarely use Word so I do not specifically remember MSO layout.

- - Steven? Your help would be greatly appreciated as a former Word
user. Please see above my list as you may have already figured them
out which we could add to the cheat sheet in making it spectacular!

From: Steven Bradley <stevencbrad...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:52:40 -0800

Actually, Jay, I have found the transitions from MSOffice normally quite
easy, both with LO and OO;

- - Webmaster?

I completely agree we should add other things like how to change
Margins: Choose Format - Page - Page tab and Tabs: Choose Format -
Paragraph - Tabs tab. Those are the kinds of features recovering Word
and Wordperfect users need to know and will serve LO newbies well.

Others?

From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:20:15 -0500

I do not use many keyboard shortcuts, and have not for years.  I got
out of the habit back in the XP days.

There are other things, besides shortcuts, that can be included in a
"cheat sheet".  A graphic or chart showing where all of the needed
options are in the toolbars/menus, could be useful. Showing how to do
the different types of PDF exporting.  Showing all of the types of
import filters, like Corel Draw and Visio, could be useful.

I know that there could be a lot of things a "cheat sheet" could
include, keyboard short cuts are just one part.

- Thank you so much!

- Charles.