Hi :)
I didn't know what name people wanted so i just made it like this
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/CheatSheets
a\nd put the line at the top to add all the usual menus.  I'm not sure how to
give it the standard template that automatically generates the
Table-of-Contents from the headings but i'm sure soemone else will add it
later.