Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Word 2003 to Libre Writer - Comparison Chart
From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:07:37 -0500
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Those free Quick Reference guides are a start.  Each package has 2 pages.

I was thinking about having a 6 page reference sheet for Writer, and
another one for Calc, with maybe 2 pages for the 6 as a "generic" info
about the Tools>Options menus.  Maybe a brief info about "custom"
installs for Windows, adding extensions and templates via. the
Extension Manager, and other such info that might be wanted/needed.

So, 4 of the 6 pages will be for Writer, or Calc, or Impress, or Draw,
or Math, etc., etc., while the final 2 pages would be the same
information that you might want for any of the quick reference guides.

I still am waiting for the ones I bought.  They really fill the sheets
with a lot of information, or at least with the mathematics and
science ones I bought in early 2000.  I will see what they did for
Word and such.