Hi :)
Do you have LO's or AOO's "Quickstarter" running?  Can you see it when you
check what processes are running?  Sry, i don't know what to grep to look for
it but something like

ps aux | grep ???

with the question marks replaced by something useful, perhaps "soffice"?  Errr,
i am assuming a Gnu&Linux system due to the L in Lamp, otherwise i guess you
would have said "Wamp" or something right?