Thanks for your reply. I looked at all the results of ps -aux last night
and didn't see any service that would affect it. I solved the issue earlier
today. Long story short, libreoffice needs a directory to write a temp file
to and it writes to whatever is in $HOME so I needed to put export
HOME=/apache/writable/
directory and that solved it.

Bobby Kneisel
Owner