At 12:24 21/12/2012 -0600, Anne Noname wrote:
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Brian Barker wrote:
Use of Edit | Paste Special... | Unformatted text (or Ctrl+Shift+V | Unformatted text) in LibreOffice is all that is required. No need for Notepad or any other separate software.

The KeepItSimpleS method is the way I've always found most effective; saves having to memorize all those short-cuts - acronyms - ...

You think it is "simpler" to start a separate piece of software, copy and paste some text out of one program into the other, and copy and paste it back again, than just copy-and-pasting it back over itself in the original document? Pardon me, but Ho, ho!

You are very welcome to do this, of course. (I was evidently more right than I knew when I added "perhaps for other readers' benefit"!)

Brian Barker