2013/1/9 Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knu...@gmail.com>:

>>> It seems to work indeed. Thank you very much :-). Regards,
>>>
>>> gordom
>>
>> This worked for me with your example lines a minute ago:
>>
>> Ctrl+h (or whatever method you prefer for opening the Search and
>> Replace dialogue).
>> ☒ Regular expressions
>> Search for: ^[^S][^e][^t].*$
>> Replace with: (leave empty)
>> Click Replace All
>>
>> Search for: ^$
>> Leave everything else as is
>> Click Replace All.
>>
>> Done.
>>
>> The funny thing is that the last part didn't work for me maybe ten
>> minutes ago, but I must have done something slightly different that
>> time…
>>

>> So, in short terms:
>> 1. Replace all ^[^S][^e][^t].*$ with nothing (regular expressions on).
>> 2. Replace all ^$ with nothing (regular expressions still on).
>> Done.
>>
>> Step 1 would also erase lines starting with ”set” and ”SET”, so if you
>> want to keep all possible combinations for the word ”set”, you should
>> rather try: ^[^Ss][^Ee][^Tt].*$
>> I didn't try that myself, but it should work. There is always Undo if
>> it doesn't…
>>

>> Kind regards
>>
>> Johnny Rosenberg
>> ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ
>
> Okay, forget it. This keeps everything that starts with an S, not only
> the Set lines…
> If that's not at problem, this is a fast way, otherwise it could
> require quite some manual work or further Seach and Replace
> operations.
> I'll give it a few more thoughts…
>

> Kind regards
>
> Johnny Rosenberg
> ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

Another method:
1. Ctrl+h, Search for: ^Set.*$
2. ☒ Regular expressions, click Search all. Close the dialogue.
3. Ctrl+x Ctrl+a Ctrl+v Ctrl+h
4. Search for: Set
5. Replace with: \nSet
6. ☒ Regular expressions, click Replace all. Close the dialogue.
7. Remove the first line, which now is empty, manually.

Done.
Looks like many steps, but it is quick, actually.

Kind regards

 Johnny Rosenberg
 ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ