Hi :)
Tab complete is what i was trying to describe in this thread the other day,
possibly yday although it's already nearly tomorrow here so possibly the day
before yday.

Works on any unix-based platform so that includes Bsd although possibly not
Mac.  I've not seen a command-line on a Mac.  Also works on the Grub
command-line although i try to avoid that even more than the regular
command-line as i'm even more clueless there.  Point&click rules!  (unless you
are showing off)