On 3/9/2013 11:56 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2013/3/9 Andrew <apb5...@bak.rr.com>:
Version 3.6.5.2 (Build ID: 5b93205)

I wrote a program? macro? many years ago in Excel 2000 that I haven't used
in almost as long, but now I have need of it again.

When I try to run it, Libre Calc complains about the security settings.  I
changed them in tools->options-->LibreOffice--->Security-->Macro Security to
"Low" and it still gives me the same error and refuses to run the macro.
Did you restart LibreOffice after changing that setting?

I did not.  And that has resolved the problem.  Thank you!

I now have the problem Miroslaw has already commented on - star office vs. VBA. Ouch. I've received "Basic runtime error 1". Is there a translation guide?

This is not just a simple one line macro, this is a program of relatively large proportion - I estimate hundreds of lines of code. And I have others I will probably need to do the same.

By the way, it sure would be nice if I could copy & paste error messages directly from the error dialogs (the same way I was able to copy & paste the version string), instead of having to retype them.

Thank you