Hi :)
It's always tricky when you are unfamiliar with a new tool.  There is
documentation
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

but it's often easier to just post a question and then start looking through.

With luck someone might point you to the right section of the guides.  If you
do find an answer yourself after posting a question then please finish the
thread by posting back with your own answer.  That makes the archives more
useful.

Congrats, thanks and regards from
Tom :)