Hi :)
That has all sounded like a tfn tbh.  I've never heard of the Err 522 before.
I was hoping it was something trivial such as memory or something.  I guess you
have already posted a bug-report and just got nothing back yet?  It's going to
be a tad weird here if you do go over to AOO completely.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)