Le 24/04/13 18:51, Johnny Rosenberg a écrit :

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the detailed input. I'm afraid I don't have the solution to
your woes, but if I have understood correctly G320, where your error
appears, relies on B320 which in turn relies on execution of a macro in
order to update its value and commit that to B320 ?

This may be where things are going cumulatively wrong in terms of
performance, as LO's behaviour was modified (some time after 3.3.x and
during 3.4.x development, I seem to recall) not to automatically update
cell calculations. So, and this is just a hypothesis, your reference to
the macro for the calculation may be causing the error message to
display until the sheet is either recalculated, or receives a redraw
call, which still always seems to happen whenever you copy/paste the
cell contents.

Note that you are not the first person to notice a degradation in Calc
performance/updating, so you are not alone, but the conditions under
which this can happen seem to vary quite widely.

Alex