On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi :)
> Ahh, i didn't need to create new workspaces.  I just liked that i
> seemed to be able to navigate to existing ones using an easy key
> combination.  Something like;
> Ctrl/Apple-key/Alt and keyboard arrows

Apple calls Workspaces spaces. To find out how to go from one space to
another via tha keyboard just look at the Help Center, which shows:
Do any of these:

   - Swipe left or right with three fingers to scroll through your spaces.
   - Enter Mission Control, and then click the space you want to use.
   - Press the Control key and the number key for the space you want. For
   example, press Control-3 to go to Desktop 3.
   - Press the Control key and an arrow key to scroll through the spaces.

 That seems to be about as easy as in Linux.