Hi :
I do like the way this list helps people with various different issues on
different OSes.  Even with problems that are not directly related to
LibreOffice.

LibreOffice is cross-platform and using it is a good step in the process of
migrating from 1 platform to another.  That way you have familiar tools on the
new platform and some idea of how to keep working without needing so much "time
out" for re-training.

Many thanks to Jomali