On 06/22/2013 04:35 PM, James Knott wrote:
Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
This is a little confusing to me. You mention LibreOffice and Apache
OpenOffice for Android, but as far as I know there is no Apache
OpenOffice for Android, so I guess you are talking about LibreOffice
all the time, right?
I can't find either.

LibreOffice's port for Android is still in ALPHA, early alpha so I have been told.

To find the AOO port. . . .
go to Google Play
search for OpenOffice

---------------------------------------

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&feature=search_result#

Description
AndrOpen Office is Apache OpenOffice port for Android.
You can view, edit, export office documents using full features of Apache OpenOffice.
(NOTE: You can only edit in English in current version.)

AndrOpen Office has 4 components:

- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)