Hi :)
My boss still uses the term "Office" meaning MSO and i just give him a baffled
look and pause and then say "do you mean the Microsoft one?".  When i say
"Office" i mean LO so i have started saying MSO".  So, i think i am going to
keep on using "AOO" but also mention Apache later in the same paragraph and
just spell it out when i mean the other one.