Hi Ian,
Ive been reading the posts concerning the security of your database using
mysqldump. Are you using a remote server for your MySQL, or is it on your
own computer?
I've completed a database using LO Base with embedded HSQL. I guess I can
use a MySQL server on my own machine to which I can connect LO Base to
avoid the data loss problems with the embedded
system. Is that he reason you went to MySQL?
Hank