Hi,

I search to set A4 paper size only in LibreOffice because i have set in my
printserver CUPS the option A4.

In France, we use this paper size. If the paper size is US Letter in LO, i
doesn't work.

I would like that the settings would be done for all the users.

I use Debian squeeze with Trinity Desktop.

Sincerely,

Jean

--
MILOT Jean