Apologies Tanstaafl, I replied to all. I must have replied directly to you as well as the list

Regards

Andrew Brown

On 01/08/2013 01:51 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
Please don't send to me directly, I'm on the list.

Thanks

On 2013-08-01 7:44 AM, Andrew Brown <andre...@icon.co.za> wrote:
Hi Tanstaafl

Yes, a good choice, I forgot about UltraDefrag.

Regards

Andrew Brown

On 01/08/2013 01:26 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
Someone had asked about a free/FOSS defragger...

There is UltraDefrag:

http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

I don't use it much, but thats only because disk fragmentation is not
nearly as big of a problem on modern systems as it used to be.

Windows7+ does a pretty good job of avoiding fragmentation all on its
own.