Greetings!

Using LibreOffice Calc – 4.1.0.4

 Have a fairly simple spreadsheet (just data, no formulas)

   -

   Column A – Date (e.g., 5.17 = May 17)
   -

   Columns B thru E – percentages (range between -6 and +2)
   -

   Column F – whole numbers (range between 1450 and 1600)

 Want to generate a chart (using wizard - and manual tweaking as needed)

   -

   Chart type – Line – Points and lines (easy to read)
   -

   First row as label + First column as label

 Note the initial results

   -

   DJI shows changes by date
   -

   Other numbers (percentages) are so small they are scrunched into virtual
   invisibility
   -

   OK – looks like we need 2 Y axes (one for percentages; one for DJI)

 Finish initial draft

   -

   Title – Performance of JFT IRAs + joint account
   -

   Subtitle – Compared to TRP benchmarks + DJI
   -

   X axis – date
   -

   Y axis – % lead
   -

   Display legend – Bottom

 Change primary Y axis (to display percentages)

   -

   double click on Y Axis
   -

   adjust Scale settings
   -

   uncheck Automatic for first 3 settings
    -

      Minimum -6
      -

      Maximum 2
      -

      Major interval 1
       -

   we now see interesting chart for the 4 percentage columns (by date)
   -

   (optional) drag chart to below data, pull bottom right corner to I,50
   (one page on my printer)

 Can we get DJI onto same chart by fiddling with Secondary Y axis?

 From menu bar

   -

   Insert – Axes
   -

   Secondary axes – Y axis

 Change secondary Y axis (attempting to display DJI)

   -

   double click on Secondary Y axis
   -

   adjust Scale settings
   -

   uncheck Automatic for first 3 settings
    -

      Minimum 14500
      -

      Maximum 16000
      -

      Major interval 300

 DJI line not shown. What else is required to display DJI data on same
chart?

Attached should be 2 Calc spreadsheets...

- jft_ira_performance_graph_data_DJI.ods (just the raw numbers)

- jft_ira_performance_graph_0809_DJI.ods (with half-baked chart)

Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Jim