Never mind... got it figured out.

Click on a line on the chart to make the Data Series dialog appear

   -

   Options – Align data series to
    -

      Primary Y axis … OR
      -

      Secondary Y axis

The first trick was to make the DJI line appear, by fiddling with the
Primary Y axis, then was able to align that data series with the Secondary
Y axis. Was able to get the desired chart (also changed Line display for
the DJI to make the chart easier to read).

Cheers,

Jim