On 13/08/2013, Rogier F. van Vlissingen <vlisc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ever since 4.0 I have had increasing problems with file compatibility with
> MSO...

Consider this a blessing is disguise; the primary use of LO is to
create and increase the quantity of odf documents, not to be a free m$
clone.

> Currently I am working on a project with MSO users and when I open a .doc
> which contains any comments, what happens is the last character BEFORE the
> comment anchor is reduced in font size, and therefore when you delete the
> comment, you now have to go into the text to fix the font size.
>
> Anyone had the same? I think it's time for a bug report.

Why can't you afford to use a legitimate copy of m$?

Are you seriously suggesting programmers' time should be spent on a
minor proprietary format comment feature instead of improving software
QA for LO odf??? Astonishing.

The following hyperlink shows high priority bugs already requiring
resolution (especially regressions which are indicative of a failure
in software QA):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Useful_Queries

Please review.