Hi.

Right. I'll give it a more serious try. I shall begin with the Getting Start
Gide for 4.0, then. Keep you informed on the progress.

Regards,
Joaquín

________________________________

Hi :)
+1
Thanks Marc :)  Also many thanks to Joaquín and Virgil for experimenting and
finding out how well the theories work out in practice.

If anyone does have the time to take this forwards and create ePubs of the
latest available versions of any of the guides in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
Then that might be really helpful.  I think the Docs Team would want to have a
quick prood-read before getting them out there into ePub stores for as low
price as reasonably possible and with profits going back into the community.

There is no chance of getting paid for doing this work for the official guides
just as almost all of us don't get paid for trying to help people with specific
issues on this mailing list but it's all
 good experience and often interesting to learn about these sorts of things.
Also interesting how it might take ages to do the first one but then gets
faster and better quality each time.

Personally i'd really like to see the Base handbook as an ePub if anyone has
time to try that as the next experiment.  Obviously the "Getting Started Guide"
is always the most important to get out there first.